World Meeting of Families
St. Ephrem Parish has received Reserved Standing passes to the Festival of Families on Saturday, September 26 and the Papal Mass on Sunday, September 27. The passes will arrive here during the week of September 14th. There is a limited number of passes and the method of distribution has yet to be determined. Details will be in next week’s bulletin. FYI: If you would like to go to either event, you MUST have a special Septa Papal Pass for each day.
St. Ephrem Pope-Watching Party!
On Sunday afternoon, September 27th at 4:00pm, parishioners are welcome to gather in the school cafeteria to watch the Papal Mass live with their families and other parishioners
Opening Days of School:
- Wednesday, September 2nd
- First full day of classes for students in grades 5-8 only.
- NO school for grades K-4
- Kindergarten “Meet and Greet” at 10:00am – 11:30am. (with a bus ride included!)
- Thursday, September 3rd
- First full day of classes for students in grades 1-4 only.
- NO school for grades K, 5-8
- Pre-K “Meet and Greet” from 10:00am – 11:00am
- NO SCHOOL Friday, September 4th and Monday, September 7th.
- Tuesday, September 8th
- Full day for all grades Kindergarten to grade 8
- First day of Pre-K with 11:30am dismissal all week.
- 7:00pm Parent-Teacher Classroom Meetings for grades 1,3,5,7
- Thursday, September 10th
- 7:00pm Parent-Teacher Classroom Meetings for grades 2,4,6,8